In this how-to video, you will learn how to reel a fishing rod. The most common mistake with people using spinning reels is that they are using it upside down and backwards. The correct way is making sure the spinning reel is facing downward and you are reeling forward. With a conventional reel, the reel should be facing up. The crank should be going forward. Never crank the reel backwards. Make sure the non reeling hand above the reel to help give you torque in order to fight a big fish. With a spinning reel, have your hand in-between the reel set with the pinky and ring finger. This will allow you to use the rod with one hand. By viewing this video, you will learn how to properly reel using various types of fishing rods.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades