In this tutorial from Mark the Shark, viewers are shown how to apply a hook to a fishing pole. One such method is using a Fishermen's knot, and wrapping the hook around the line eight times, and then wetting it with saliva, before it is tightened. Then, the user must make sure than the knot comes all the way down to the hook, to make sure it does not rotate. Next, pliers must be used to eliminate excessive line, and then the line must be searched for crinks, or any imperfections. Mark the Shark also provides an alternative method - the livebait knot - for securing the hook to the line. This entails wrapping the hook around the line 5 times, tightening it, and then trimming off the extra line. So, the viewer is provided with two different methods and tutorials on how to attach a hook to a line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades