In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to put a fly fishing rod and reel together. Steve shows you how to do this. Every reel has a reel seat and most fly rods have a slot under the grip into which one end of the reel seat slides in. At the lower end of the rod, push the ring over the reel seat and tighten he screw on the rod. This should be nice and tight. Before your fishing, make sure it is tight. To put the rod together, take the next segment of the rod and push it in firmly into the furrow of the previous segment. Make sure that the guides on the rod are in one line. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades