Bobbers are great fishing tools. Not only do bobbers keep your line above water, they also bob up and down in the water when you've caught something, so you know when to reel it in. In this tutorial, you will learn how to attach and use a bobber. Bobbers, or floats, have buttons on top that can be depressed and attached to the line by a hook. In this video you will learn to adjust the depth when using a fishing bobber with help from a commercial fisherman.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades