To prepare the tuna, start by cutting the jugular to bleed the tuna out. Cut right at the top of the gill plate and cut up toward the eyes. Do this on both sides of the tuna. Then, cut a circle around the anus to free up the guts. Go back to the gill plate and cut the membrane in the gut cavity on both sides and, with one swift pull, the head and guts come out of the tuna. Then, you will pack the core very tightly with ice to keep the core cool. It is now ready to go on the table for sushi.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades