Mark the Shark demonstrates how to place sinkers when deep sea fishing. A trolling sinker is made for high speed trolling. A bank sinker is made for deep dropping. An egg sinker is made to slide on your line. To use the egg sinker, put it through the line, attach a swivel and tie a knot on the swivel. Next, attach the leader to the sinker and then attach your hook. You can catch a lot of bottom fish with this method. Attach the bank sinker to keep the weight on the bottom of your line. The hook will be on the line off the bottom and right above the sinker.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades