In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a basic cast in fly fishing. Begin by holding the rod like your shaking someone's hand. The fore fingers should be over the fishing line and wrapped around the rod. Do not grip the rod too firmly. Before casting, make sure that you have a certain amount of fly line out at the end of the fly rod. Keep your wrist stiff and elbows to your side as you cast the rod. Now pull back the rod and release the line forward. This video will benefit those viewers who are beginning to fly fish, and would like to learn how to cast a fly fishing rod to be able to catch fish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades