In order to make a catfish jug, you will need the following: an empty jug (or 20 oz. soda pop bottle), a1" PVC pipe, eyelet screws, a 6" piece of rebar, hot glue, swimming noodle, fishing line, a sinker, and a circle hook. Clean an empty bottle. Place the rebar inside of the bottle. Allow it to sink to the bottom. Attach the bottle to the PVC pipe. Cut the swimming noodle. Slip the bottle inside of the noodle. Use hot glue to seal the bottom. Place an eyelet screw in the top of the PVC. Attach the fishing line to it, after you have attached the hook and the weight. Use the hot glue to seal the end.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades