In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to identify the different parts of a fishing rod. This video introduces 2 types of rods, spinning rod and conventional rod. The spinning rod is used for light tackle fish. The line comes off from the bottom of the rod. The rod is designed to bend flexibly. The conventional rod is used for bigger fish. The line comes off from the top of the rod. The rod bends more stiffly. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy fishing and would like to learn about the different types of rod to use when fishing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades