Using a rubber worm with a lead cast you must first understand how it fells in the water. The lead cast will allow the bait to travel to the bottom. When the lure is at the bottom you will know because the line goes slack. Next is to lift the line up and let it rest on the bottom again. Do this twenty-five times to really get the feel of the weight and lure. When casting for real the practice will come in helpful because the Bass will look at the lure on the bottom and strike at it when it is on the rise up or down. When you feel the line get tight with a sharp pull back with the pole set the hook and reel in the fish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades