One of the most important features on the jerk bait is the front end diving lip which is used to make the lure dive deeper in the water when the jerk bait is pulled by the fishing rod. There is one more very important feature involved in using this jerk bait. It is the "pause" and "jerk" motion of the lure. This action should be performed after the line is fully cast out and fully under the water and all of the slack left in the fishing line is reeled in and gone. The reason for the "pause" is to give the fish a chance to bite the lure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades