There are three main line types in fishing, but how do you know what you should be using? In this video tutorial, a fisherman will give you some tips so you can decide for yourself. Take action: determine bait type, determine type of fish to catch, and look at line weight and strength. Ron, the instructor in this how-to video from Live Strong, is a professional bass fisher and has qualified for the Bass Master Classic and has won two B.A.S.S. Western Divisionals. He has also recorded multiple top ten finishes on F.L.W. tournaments in the Western Region. He won the bronze medal in Portugal for the World Bass Championships. He currently works for a baiting company operating their web services and computer services in addition to designing baits and their colors. He loves his job and fishing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades