In this tutorial, we learn how to catch more crawfish. First, you will need to have a crawfish trap that is long and has a large door on it. Some different kinds of bait that you can use include: blue gill, shell crackers, red ears, perch, and any other fresh water fish. Take the bait and place them into a hook on the outside of the trap. You will want to hook them through the eye and place as many as you can on the hook. Now, you can place the trap into the water and close the trap up. Now, you will throw it in the water and the crawfish will come in but not be able to escape. When finished, remove the crawfish and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades