Bass fishing is a fun sport, and it requires certain equipment to get the job done right. If you are new to bass fishing, or just need a little refresher, check out this tutorial and get some expert advice.
For example, the standard jig used for fishing is the skirted jig, which is often used when fishing on open water that has sandy bottoms. In this video, discover how jigs with football heads won't lie down and roll on their sides with help from a professional bass fisherman in this video on fishing with a jig head.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades