Mark the Shark demonstrates how to bait a fishing line with a lure for deep sea fishing. Use a three to four foot 50 pound test leader when deep sea fishing. First, put the line through the lure and tie on the hook. This technique is good for high speed trolling when the boat is moving fast because the lure will look like it is live bait. You can also use live bait like herring with a single hook. Thread the hook right through the nose of the fish so that the herring can stay alive all day. Live bait will attract dolphins, sailfish and tuna. Artificial lures will catch different species of fish as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades