Steve Auxley shows how to add tippet to a fly fishing line. He mentions here that you do not add tippet to fishing line, you add it to the leaders. So lets see how you do it. You hold the leader in one hand and about two feet of tippet in another hand. Now you are going to tie a knot between these two. It is called as a "improved surgeons knot". You just take six inches of the leader and six inches of the tippet and put them together. Then you make a big loop. Next you put the tag end of the leader and the entire tippet through the loop, tighten it a little and then repeat the same procedure. Before putting and tightening the knot, moist it a little to reduce the friction. And that is it! This is how you add tippet to a leader (fly fishing line).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades